Working hard for a living!

16:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

Ok, so I have to admit that I got put in a bit of a bad mood earlier by something on facebook (which in itself is pretty lame, but I digress). Anyway, I was kind of cranky so I decided to run out and do some errands to clear my head from the other stuff. If you know me, you know that my apartment is in Broomfield, so I was sitting at the light at the corner of 120th and Sheridan and I found myself mesmerized by the M&E Sign Guy. If you’ve been at this corner anytime in the past year or so, you totally know who I am talking about! This guys–whose name is apparently Tim–is amazing! His job is a professional sign holder, but he takes it to an entirely new level with the dancing and moving….and he’s out there for 6 hours a day, 5 days a week! Check him out cause he is amazing….and totally turned my frown upside down! (Cheesy, I know, but needed to be said!)

You Might Also Like

0 评论: