A Personal Update

17:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

I just got back from a day trip to Calgary after searching for a wedding gown. After trying on numerous dresses already, I knew exactly what I wanted and hoped that I could say “YES, this is the one!” I headed over to S2 Bridal and found two that I really really liked. Actually I think they could be front runners now. And let me tell you, the service was wonderful. The most personable experience thus far!
I went to one more store after that – Beautiful Bride and felt that although the service was great, I just didn’t like any of the gowns..well they just weren’t the right fit for me.

I’m actually flying to Toronto this next week for a wedding and will hopefully get to peek into some bridal shops! Although I’ll probably be away from the computer most of the time, I’ve scheduled a couple posts throughout the week, so not all is lost.

Don’t miss me too much!

Happy planning..

You Might Also Like

0 评论: