YUM!

16:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

I’m hungry just looking at these little suckers. Hor d’oeurves have been on my mind lately since I realized I set aside an hour for cocktails and didn’t budget for them! We’ve been to weddings where there have been some snacks/fruit for people to munch on, but I’ve also been to those where there were only drinks (open & closed bars). So I guess we’ll see, but in the mean time, I wouldn’t mind if I got to taste more for the wedding ! :]  See below for a detailed description for each mouth watering item. Have I made you hungry as well? And for those with opinions on cocktail hour snacks, please let me know!

YUM!

[1] Nova Scotia lobster with burrata cheese, sundried tomatoes, ligurian olives, and basil seeds.

[2] Thai-marinated lobster with avocado and mango.

[3] Pulled pork shoulder with sweet potatoes, pecans, and garden kim chee. (LOVE kim chee!)

{images from BizBash @ the Wine Spectator’s SoBe Wine & Food Party}

You Might Also Like

0 评论: