Oscars Fashion

16:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

Anyone watch the Oscars? Or how many of you just watched the red carpet for the gowns? Sadly, I watched majority of the show and I must say…it was sort of disappointing! And is it just me or did you think the fashion this year was a bit lacklustre? I was expecting the celebrities to come out in full force, pushing the fashion envelope but felt that I was aching for much more. It could also be that I’ve been spoiled with seeing such beautiful gowns over the years, so when it came to fashion, it seemed that this year was all about sleek, simple and conservative.

Some of the trends that stood out were high necklines, volume on the lower part of the gown, metallics, simple silouhettes and RED.

High necklines
Oscars Fashion

Textured & Volumous Gowns
Oscars Fashion

You Might Also Like

0 评论: