Link Love

16:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

Link Love
{macarons by martha stewart weddings }

Oh I never thought this day would come! I have a jam-packed week of inspiration after the weekend and cannot wait to share it all with you. For those of you who are feeling in a way adventurous or need something to do this weekend, why not make your own macarons? Click here for a recipe…I think I just might try it!

Other links you might love:
– Contest alert: Are you engaged at the same time as your BFF? Both of you should enter to win a joint ultimate destination wedding courtesy Hilton Worldwide. “I do” times two!
– Check out Mad Men star Christina Hendrick’s wedding, especially the eclectic chandeliers !
– Loving this ‘ smug ‘ style: can I live there?
– how lovely is this bird + love letter necklace?
– Edmonton & Area & Destination brides: Anybody excited about the iPad? Doc weddings is offering couples Apple iPad wedding albums that not only play images & videos, but can move with you – talk about interactive! Click here to learn more.

If you have news you’d like to share, please email me at melissa@wordpress.com  – If your news is published you will receive a reply. Thanks!

You Might Also Like

0 评论: