Hell Yeah!

17:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

Do you even know how excited I am for Moab?! We all went to Lola’s last night for a few drinks, and we all started talking about the upcoming Moab adventure. I am seriously bummed that I can’t join everyone for the full 10 days, but I think that the extended 4-day weekend will be awesome too 🙂 I am torn, however, cause I have a few traditions with Moab and might end up breaking one. The first is that I always leave the mountain biking mecca with a scar, gash, cut, slice, or other form of biking injury. This is a tradition I am not worried about–I imagine it will remain intact 🙂 However, I always, ALWAYS bike Slick Rock when I am there, and I am debating whether I should branch out and get a few other rides in! I only have two full days and I’d like to give the Porcupine Rim Trail a try (the video!), but there are so many awesome trails that I can’t decide! Ahhhhh! What’s a girl to do in mountain biking heaven?!

You Might Also Like

0 评论: