BEST RUNNING PLAYLIST EVER!

16:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

Ok, that might actually be an exaggeration….but I’m pretty excited about it 🙂 You see, I do a lot of running….and cycling and snowshoeing and skiing and various other outdoor activites. I’ve registered for a half marathon in April and an Olympic distance triathlon in June, so I’ve been doing a lot of training. Because of this, I have gotten ridiculously sick of my other playlists. I was bored so I decided to change it up a bit. I don’t do rap and I’m not really a pop princess, so I dug deep through my iTunes archives for some of these….but they should make my run tomorrow go a lot better!

1. Start me Up–The Rolling Stones
2. Life is a Highway–Rascall Flatts
3. You–Candlebox
4. Celebrity Skin–Hole (She’s nuts, but Courtney can get anyone going!)
5. Basket Case–Green Day (How can you not love this entire album?)
6. Everlong–Foo Fighters
7. Dragula–Rob Zombie (Very bizarre man…but I love this song and it makes me go fast)
8. Enter Sandman–Metallica
9. We Didn’t Start the Fire–Billy Joel (random but quite catchy!)
10. Longview–Green Day
11. Smells Like Teen Spirit–Nirvana (CLASSIC!)
12. Rain King–Counting Crows
13. Wherever I May Roam–Metallica (This was my fave song in hs….never said I had taste!)
14. Living on a Prayer–Bon Jovi
15. New Day–Bouncing Souls
16. Elias–Dispatch (Brings back memories of undergrad!)
17. Lose Yourself–Eminem
18. Bad Reputation–Joan Jett (Again, angry woman that makes me go fast!)
19. New York Groove–Kiss (Watch the Matchstick film with this song and tell me you don’t laugh when he hits the tree!)
20. Pushing Me Away–Linkin Park

You Might Also Like

0 评论: