Weekly Wrap-Up

16:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

Lest we forget. 11-11-11

Happy Friday.

In case you missed it, Wedding Obsession launched it’s very own gallery . A chance to basically dive into the many wedding images from past posts from the last 3.5 years and organized in a way that you can easily find inspiration for your own weddings.

On a personal note, I get possession of my home on Wednesday. Super excited. I will share a couple pictures on the blog sometime next week. I’ve been quite dilligent trying to keep this blog entirely focused on weddings, but I know a lot of you are also in the nesting phase and it will be a nice change from the usual.

Weekly Wrap-Up

Also on Wednesday, I’ll be attending a launch party for Cake Couture ‘s new book. (pssst..check out their featured listing on Wedding Obsession to learn about their special offer if you mention our site!). I was lucky enough to have Annie create my own wedding cupcakes (the best I’ve ever tasted). Hopefully I can share some photos from that as well, you can bet it will be quite the bash. There might still be some spots open, so here’s the information about the party. I’d love to see you there. Say hello!

Weekly Wrap-Up

I’ll be sharing the winner of our latest giveaway Monday morning. Have a great weekend!

LOVELIES you might have missed this week:

Sponsored: WeddingFavors.org – bridal shower favours. Get the discount code for Wedding Obsession readers
Bridal Market 2012 trends – so many to lust over!
Real Wedding: Beautiful vintage wedding in Kamloops, British Columbia
Get the Look: Krista’s Etsy picks to get the look of the vintage wedding
Celebrity Wedding: Nikki Reed’s wedding look with a bouquet of sunflowers!
Beautiful lux wedding at the MacLaren Art Gallery
A look at the 2012 Fall Collection of Jenny Packham. I would wear them all!

You Might Also Like

0 评论: