Inspiration Board: Charcoal (or navy) + Gold

17:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

I have to admit, the colour gold has been getting a bad rap, especially by me. I’ve always attributed gold to all things vintage & gaudy. But lately, I’ve buying a lot of yellow gold jewelry. Somehow, it just feel like it has more character and glam than ordinary silver/white gold jewelry.

In the case of weddings, I absolutely love pairing gold with dark colors such as charcoal, black or navy blue. The gold adds a bit of glamour to the mix. As you can see in the inspiration board below, even with the addition of gold used in moderation, the wedding can be totally modern & chic. I hope you like it!

And can I add that my husband is an absolute gold freak? The guy has 2 pairs of gold sneakers + one gold track-suit. Gross, I know!

If you want to see the inspiration board in a larger format, please click on the image.

Inspiration Board: Charcoal (or navy) + Gold

{images: striped tablescape: citified | cake: bridal snob | wedding gown*: Watters (style: mackay) | xo earrings*: BHLDN | charcoal suit (mens)*: j. crew | necklace*: junghwa on etsy | bouquet: i do (x2) | gold strapped shoes: nine west (style: erlina} }

*items available online at the time of this post

You Might Also Like

0 评论: