Celebrity Wedding: Chelsea Clinton

17:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

Celebrity Wedding: Chelsea Clinton

Wow! There has been so much anticipation for this wedding and I am so surprised the photos are out so quickly. I’ve been asked during the week if I wanted to interview some celebrity planners for predictions on the wedding, but I’d rather see the photos for myself! Chelsea looks absolutely amazing and it looks like it was a romatic & sophisticated event.

Here’s some more details:

– 400 guests
– Chelsea wore a strapless silk organza Vera Wang gown (who was present at the wedding) with a jeweled belt detail.
– The Groom, Marc, wore a tuxedo by Burberry creative director Christopher Bailey

Celebrity Wedding: Chelsea ClintonCelebrity Wedding: Chelsea Clinton
{images: people.com }

You Might Also Like

0 评论: