The lull between wedding planning and the wedding

17:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

What happens after you’ve booked all your vendors, made most of your DIY stuff, and sent most of your invites? Not that much. There are 3.5 months until our wedding and I find there isn’t much left to do!

The lull between wedding planning and the wedding

Our lovely invitations have (mostly) been prepped and sent!

I actually tried to get my dress altered yesterday, but the store asked me to come back in August. Apparently, my dress will only take them 2 weeks to alter, and my body could possibly change in the next couple of months.

I am dying to start doing our seating chart, but we haven’t gotten many RSVPs yet.

All of my vendors are booked! I’m not meeting with the venue until next month to discuss wedding menu items and details of our wedding day.

I hired a day of coordinator to make my life easier on the wedding day, so I no longer have to worry about every single detail of the wedding day.

I’ve booked my hair consultation, bought glittery flats as my wedding shoes, and purchased the veil.

We are in this calm period of wedding planning and all we are doing is waiting for time to pass and for the big day to draw near.  I know things will get crazy once we are counting down the weeks to our wedding, but as of right now, I don’t have a lot of wedding-related tasks left to do.

Also, a lot of my planning excitement has sort of quieted down, now that I’ve done pretty much everything to prepare for it. I feel like I’ve been waiting for so long. I just want the wedding to happen already!

Am I missing something? Am I supposed to be super busy right now? Have any of you guys experienced this? Let me know in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

0 评论: