Las Vegas Destination Wedding – Part I

17:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

I love Vegas. Sometimes I wonder why I didn’t get married there. Amazing venues, great weather and a vacation rolled into one. So when JFY Photography (Alberta based photographer) sent over James & Crystal’s modern black and white wedding and trash the dress session, I figured why not share both in one day? Enjoy!

Las Vegas Destination Wedding – Part ILas Vegas Destination Wedding – Part ILas Vegas Destination Wedding – Part ILas Vegas Destination Wedding – Part ILas Vegas Destination Wedding – Part ILas Vegas Destination Wedding – Part ILas Vegas Destination Wedding – Part ILas Vegas Destination Wedding – Part I

The Trash the Dress session in the nevada desert is coming up in a bit!

Photographer: JFY Photography
Bridal Gown: Alfred Sung from Pure Bridal
Ceremony Location: Pink Flamingo (Vegas)
Groom Attire: Calvin Klein
Jewellery: Kenneth Cole / Tiffany & Co.

You Might Also Like

0 评论: