Real Wedding: Kim & Shane [Alberta]

17:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

I have to admit, I’m jealous. There’s always an instance where I get hold of images that I absolutely fall in love with and ache to have for myself. The very talented Edmonton duo of Just Married Photography make me want to get married three times over. In fact, they were just named one of the top 25 wedding photographers in Canada by Wedding Bells Magazine. Kim and Shane’s special day was a mix of rustic/modern elements and was held at the Juniper Hotel in beautiful Banff, Alberta.

Real Wedding: Kim & Shane [Alberta]Real Wedding: Kim & Shane [Alberta]Real Wedding: Kim & Shane [Alberta]Real Wedding: Kim & Shane [Alberta]Real Wedding: Kim & Shane [Alberta]Real Wedding: Kim & Shane [Alberta]Real Wedding: Kim & Shane [Alberta]

If you’re interested in seeing more, be sure to check out their blog .

{images courtesy Just Married Photography }

You Might Also Like

0 评论: