End of the season (maybe)!

19:52 Steampunk 0 Comments

This past rain storm could be the last of the season. The temperature is now in the 20's and the snow keeps on falling. If it is the end of the season it ended on a good note with my home creek the West Branch of the Deerfield River and the Metawee River in NY with great friends.

I had a great 2010 of kayaking! Did my first overnighter in CA, turned 30, had my 5 year wedding anniversary (love you Jeff), paddled a bunch of new rivers, and have an amazing new playboat the Wave Sport Project X! There's more of course but I don't want to bore you with everything. That's all I got for now maybe I'll get in some more boating but I'm looking forward to some snowboarding, snowshoeing, and boxing training.

Enjoy the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv7WT4o-4VY

Till next time,

Elaine Campbell

You Might Also Like

0 评论: