Let’s Wrap this Up!

16:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

My favorite word of the week…friday! The fantastic people over at LOULOU magazine sent over a peek at their first-ever special issue dedicated to weddings! Click the images to see them in a larger format.

Let’s Wrap this Up!
As well, I know I said this already on my facebook fan page, but I want to thank you all for filling out my first reader survey. It really helped me target what kinds of weddings you’re looking for. And while I can’t meet all your requests, I’ll try my very best to make this your go-to Canadian blog.

Lovelies you might have missed this week…

DIY twill tape labels perfect for your favours
This wedding was in the Okanagan?
Pink! with green details in Edmonton
A light romantic inspiration board for your wedding..maybe?
A look at 2 of my favorite wedding gowns from Anthropologie!
Vintage details in this intimate restaurant wedding

I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

You Might Also Like

0 评论: