Entertainment…while they wait.

16:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

We’ve all been to weddings where we have to wait…and wait until a ceremony starts. It’s usually filled with small chit-chat, but usually people are sitting there flipping through the program, waiting quietly (and sometimes impatiently) for the ceremony to start. Last summer, Jason and I attended a wedding that had a page on the program where you could find out what tree represents you based on what your birthdate. It was a nice conversation starter and it gave us something to do while waiting.

So I thought this crossword puzzle idea was pretty clever! That should keep your guests occupied :]

Entertainment…while they wait.

There’s a couple sites out there that can help you create your own crosswords. I’ve found a couple ( here & here ), but I’m not sure how well they work. So if anyone decides to do this, please give me a shout!

You Might Also Like

0 评论: