Engagement: Martina & Tilo

16:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

Engagement: Martina & Tilo

Love love love…I use this word WAY too often, but I really can’t help it! I’ve got another winter engagement session to share by Shaun and Renee Photography , based in Edmonton. They’re an up and coming talented duo who I eagerly wait to share one of their weddings with us in the future. Renee shared a little bit of information about the lovely couple, Martina & Tilo, with me:

These two are so compatible and fact that they met, and are now on their way to getting married, is pretty darn amazing. Why, you may ask? Tilo is from Germany and has only been here for four years! I know, right? What are the chances? Well, it must have been fate because Martina & Tilo are perfect for each other! They love to laugh and have fun, and are totally smitten with each other.

Engagement: Martina & Tilo

{images courtesy Shaun and Renee Photography }

You Might Also Like

0 评论: