DIY Twill Tape Labels

16:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

Personally, I’ve got big news in addition to the site redesign! woot woot! My husband and I have decided to custom build a house in South Edmonton and we’re absolutely delighted. It looks to be a year-long process so it’s been SO busy trying to put what we envision onto paper and then figure out how it fits into our limited budget! So I’ve been spending a lot of my free time searching for inspiration online and one of my two go-to design blogs out there are apartmenttherapy.com & designspongeonline.com .

Last night I came across an adorable valentines DIY project over at Design*Sponge and thought you should check it out. How cute would it be to use personalized twill tape to label or embellish your wedding favours?

DIY Twill Tape Labels

For the step by step instructions with pictures, head over HERE . And now if only I can somehow sneak in a craft room into my new home so I can have room to do some of these projects!

{images: Ashley Campbell on Design*Sponge }

You Might Also Like

0 评论: