A Personal Update

16:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

First of all, thank you to everyone who made comments or sent me emails about which venue to choose for my wedding. I’ve decided to go with something completely different in terms of style and chose the Faculty Club at the University of Alberta. I had the chance of viewing the Winspear room at night and it was beautiful. The view of the city was enough for me to book it. Jason & I met in University, so it’s actually quite fitting that we marry there.

I may, however, have to bend on my current color scheme of black/green/white since the chairs are a mix of greens, dark red, orange and chocolate brown. But, as you know, any color scheme can make for a beautiful wedding if you do it right!

PS: I booked my photographer too…it was a toss between something modern and artistic..and we opted for the latter. Ladies tend to fall in love with how a picture makes them feel emotionally, while guys tend to like the cool photo albums that come with it. We realize we spent A LOT of money on it and practically doubled our photography budget, but it’s totally worth it. The engagement photos will be done sometime this spring/summer so stay tuned for those :)

You Might Also Like

0 评论: