Bride Blogger Update: Pin It!

17:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

Inspiration boards can be key to getting all of your vendors on the same page.  They can even remind you of patterns that you have found along the way  displaying your likes and loves.  Today, Marybeth tells us about the latest craze in picture collection — and watch out, it is so fabulous!

***

When James and I first got engaged, I immediately bought multiple wedding and bridal magazines.  Each time I came across a dress or caked I liked, I ripped the page from the magazine.   I planned to save the pages and when the time came to pick a cake or invitations, I would have examples of what I liked to show our planner.  I quickly amassed a huge pile of ripped magazine pages, and two weeks later I already had trouble finding specific pictures.  There was no way I would make it a year plus with this lack of organization, but a few weeks ago I discovered the best solution, Pinterest.com .

Bride Blogger Update: Pin It!

Pinterest is a virtual pin board, that you can “pin” all of your findings to, right from the website you find them on. You name each of your pinboards and also assign it a category.  Categories range from books, to weddings and recipes.  After you start pining you can browse other users pinboards and “repin” any items they have that you like.

The website says you will need to request an invite, but within 10 minutes of requesting mine I received an email confirming my account.  It’s only been a few days, but I’ve started 4 boards – Wedding Style, Good Reads, What I Wear and Favorite Eats.

You can check out my pinboards at http://pinterest.com/mhcoppola/

You Might Also Like

0 评论: