Bride Blogger Update: Gifts

17:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

Today, Bride Blogger Kimberly gives us a few great ideas about gifts for those who have helped with the wedding along the way…

***

I can’t believe I’ve only got 32 days until my wedding.  YIKES!  My head spins when I think about how quickly time has passed.  This would be a good time to think about getting the special people in my life a small token of appreciation – AKA a Thank you gift!  I have been looking at lots of gift options, and have found a few swag items your bridal party members are sure to love.

Always remember that a gift doesn’t have to be expensive to be meaningful.  The gift should always take into consideration the person receiving it, and the more personal you can make it; the better they will love it.  Got a bridesmaid that is a poet?  Try giving her a nice leather journal for her to compose her thoughts in.  Have a groomsman that loves beer?  Try giving a subscription to a beer of the month club.

Bride Blogger Update: Gifts

One of the best places that I have found to purchase quality bridal party gifts at reasonable prices is at theknot.com .  There is a gift selection for every bridesmaid or groomsman (or Mom/Dad/Grandparent) on your list.  For the guys, I really like the personalized giant beer glasses, at a very affordable $11.95 (plus $6.95 for personalization), and the classic shiny flask checking in at $19.95 (plus $5.75 for personalization).

You Might Also Like

0 评论: