I’ve Done It

17:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

I’ve made the decision. It kinda sucks knowing that it’ll push my graduation another semester back, but I’ve decided to take the WHOLE ENTIRE summer semester off! A large part of me is wicked excited. A whole 4 months without any school?! Glorious! It does kinda make me feel bad that I will graduate never now, but I am just too busy! I was trying to make plans with a friend the other day and we literally got to almost the beginning of July before I found an available weekend. No joke. And yes, I choose all of these activites and can give some of them up, but frankly, I don’t want to! The rest of April is full with weddings, my half marathon, jump street dodgeball, Copper closing weekend, firefighter calendar party, training clinic for the adaptive climbing program, etc……..and thats just April. Don’t get me going on the rest of the summmer 🙂

So, in short…..peace out school! See you in September!!!!!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 评论: