Ugh

16:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

Seriously, I am pretty ready for 2009 to be done….just get out of here cause as of late, it has not been that great. I’m not much for whining but I have to admit that I have been finding the past week or two pretty tough to get through. For those who know me, you all know that I have a surgery coming up that I am absolutely dreading. A recent death made the Thanksgiving week fairly tough and I am just glad that the year is coming to a close. If bad things happen in threes, than I think I am about good on my quota!

On a completely different subject, does anyone remember the movie Grandpa’s Magical Toys? Probably not cause my sister barely remembers it, but she and I used to rent it from the public library ALL THE TIME when we were little girls. I thought of it the other day and googled it and actually found links to it on YouTube. Seriously, watch this clip …..it kinda makes me wonder what the hell we were thinking as kids! This is seriously CREEPY!!!!!!!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 评论: