Weekly Wrap-Up + Colourful S’mores

16:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

Hello and happy Friday! Winter has finally hit here in Alberta. Oh the joys of winter right?

I’m sure you’ve all seen the latest trend, DIY s’more bars. I’m hungry just thinking about them.

Well, how about flavored marshmallows? I’m going to have to admit something. For my wedding favors, I actually attempted to make square marshmallows. I mean, how hard could it be? Apparently it’s next to impossible…well, maybe just for me. They ended up being mushy and watery..but surprisingly had a bit of a resemblance. So leave it to the pros and find a vendor to create your colored and flavored marshmallows for your own DIY s’more bar for the wedding midnight snack. They’re bound to make the s’mores that more delectable. Now if only I could figure out a way I could reach into the computer screen and munch on one.

Weekly Wrap-Up + Colourful S’mores

{credit: cookie creatives }

LOVELIES you might have missed this week:

Sponsored: WeddingFavors.org – bridal shower favours. Get the discount code for Wedding Obsession readers
Bridal Market 2012 trends – so many to lust over!
Latest Obsession: Baby’s Breath
Colour Inspiration: Red & Blue
Inspiration Board: Green, white & twine
Friday Tune: Brighter than Sunshine

EVENTS / NEWS:

Vancouver brides – This Sunday you should visit the Bridal Swap where past brides & brides-to-be come together in a super fun atmosphere to buy and sell gently used wedding items.

You Might Also Like

0 评论: