Tiffany Blue & Damask

16:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

Good morning! I’m really excited to share today’s wedding with you for a couple of reasons. I absolutely LOVE modern weddings…especially anything damask. And, I remember speaking to Christina (the bride) when she was just designing her save-the-dates, so for me it’s exciting to see how her wedding turned out! Captured by Sarah Mavro Photography , this wedding is utterly chic and I love all the DIY details that Christina & Adam worked so hard on.

The inspiration for the wedding decor actually came from an interior design magazine. They had a bedroom painted Tiffany Blue and then accented with black and white. I re-created the effect in a spare bedroom in our house and found black and white damask curtains which I thought really made the room pop. That’s when I realized that there was no reason why I couldn’t also use this as a wedding theme. So I spent our year-long engagement slowly scouting stores for anything that was black and white damask or Tiffany Blue. At first it was very difficult to find (as any Tiffany bride will tell you – it’s REALLY hard to find a perfect match for the Tiffany blue color), but then I began to notice more stores carrying these colors.

Tiffany Blue & DamaskTiffany Blue & DamaskTiffany Blue & DamaskTiffany Blue & DamaskTiffany Blue & DamaskTiffany Blue & DamaskTiffany Blue & Damask

How cute are these? Photobooth pictures by Flashworks Photobooth .

Tiffany Blue & Damask

CONGRATULATIONS Christina + Adam!

Ceremony: Union Bank Inn
Reception: Executive Royal Inn West Edmonton
Photographer: Sarah Mavro Photography
Hair & Make-Up: Eclectica by Astrid Woodard
Backdrop Rental: Edmonton Wedding and Party Centre
DJ: Escapade Entertainment
Dress: Pronovias from The Bridal House
Wedding Jewellery: Etsy
Custom-Made Cufflinks & Bouquet Charm: Cloud + Lolly
Photobooth: Flashworks Photobooth
Cupcakes: Fuss Cupcakes

You Might Also Like

0 评论: