More First Dance Songs Suggested by You!

17:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

I recently asked some of the Wedding Obsession fans on Facebook to give me some unconventional first dance song suggestions. So here they are! Be sure to check out the “Songs” link of this page to hear some more. I hope you find the one that’s right for you & your groom.

The Old 97’s: The Question
Ben Harper: Not fire, not ice
The Beatles: Something
Rick James: Superfreak
The Plain White T: 1,2,3,4
Tina Arena & Marc Anthony: I wanna spend my lifetime loving you
Michael Buble: The Way You Look Tonight
Giuwine: Differences
Adam Sandler: I Wanna Grow Old With You
Dean Martin: That’s Amore
Frank Sinatra or Harry Connick Jr.: It Had to be You
Brad Paisley: Then
Sail Away with Me
India Arie: Ready for Love

Thanks to everyone who shared!

Click here to be our facebook friend :]

You Might Also Like

0 评论: