Weekly Wrap-Up

17:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

Sorry for the late wrap-up this week! Wow, it’s been a busy week. I’m trying to post twice a day now. I do hope you enjoy it and come by to see what inspiration I have in store for you. I thought I’d share a cute idea for your wedding reception tables from La Belle Vie Design on etsy….

Weekly Wrap-Up

{image: La Belle Vie Design on etsy }

Lovelies you might have missed this week…

Skeet shooting engagement in the East Coast
Check out this gold + charcoal inspiration board!
green & blue wedding in cambridge (ON)
Miss some real weddings? Check out the ones with DIY details
Roller coaster engagement – must see
Ombre (gradient) wedding cake – latest obsession
Super sweet wedding with orange/yellow/red & blue details
High school sweethearts marry in Chilliwack, BC

Happy weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 评论: