Sunshine Cakes from I Am Baker

17:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

Amanda from I Am Baker sent over some pictures of her recent creations which you might have seen over at Project Wedding. These yellow and white cakes will surely cheer anyone up. Here’s what Amanda had to say about her new creations:

I spent hours looking through pictures of cakes I had bookmarked this past year and took inspiration from the clean, crisp, and flawless design of so many others before me.

Sunshine Cakes from I Am Baker

I have always loved the simple elegance (although zero functionality) of the ribbon base around cakes. And the idea that every single design I have ever drooled over could be re-interpreted on a smaller scale and to meet each person individual taste.

Sunshine Cakes from I Am Baker

I love the idea that there could be a table of dozens of cakes, all different, yet cohesive within a specific predetermined design.

CUTE!
{images courtesy I Am Baker }

You Might Also Like

0 评论: