Personal Update: Guest Favor Details

17:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

Happy Monday! I was going over some of my wedding photos and realized that I hadn’t shared the chocolate yummies that were found inside my green favor boxes. I remember sharing with you the time when I first received the chocolates, but not the overall product. As you know, I had the chocolates done by the amazing Jacek Chocolate Couture and Jacqueline suggested putting our monogram on one of the chocolates. Here was our monogram:

And these were the final product!

Personal Update: Guest Favor Details
{image: Wilmer Bong Photographer}

The shimmering grey chocolate with the green accent was a dark ganache (yum!) and the other was a lime-infused chocolate sherbert with a white monogrammed shell.

Personal Update: Guest Favor Details
{image: Jessica Fern Facette}

Personal Update: Guest Favor Details
{image: Jessica Fern Facette}

So for those of you thinking about possible favor options, this might be an idea for you! Guests can either decide to take it home to enjoy later or they can eat it as a mini treat after their dinner. My only suggestion is to make sure you tell them what the expiry date of the chocolates, especially if they’re made out of natural products such as ours.

You Might Also Like

0 评论: