ABCs of Me

17:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

I’ve resisted until now:

A: Age 鈥?29
B: Bed size 鈥?Queen. I figure I’ll upgrade one day when I finally convince Tals that she doesn’t need to sleep with me anymore =)
C: Chore you hate 鈥?Putting my clothes away. I don’t mind laundry but I HATE putting them away
D: Dogs 鈥?Tally (aka Tals, Beans, T-Nizzle, Tally Bean, etc.)
E: Essential start to my day 鈥?Coffee with Creme Brulee creamer and stat!
F: Favorite color 鈥?Green
G: Gold or silver 鈥?Silver.
H: Height 鈥?5’5″…I had faith that I would grow, but nope
I: Instruments you play 鈥?At one point, both the violin and the flute. Now, nothing!
J: Job title 鈥?Manager of my family’s landscaping company/Grad student
K: Kids 鈥?span> Love ’em. I feel like we all get along great!
L: Live 鈥?Every day to it’s best
M: Mom鈥檚 name 鈥?Mama (or Cathy)
N: Nicknames 鈥?Oh jeez…..Heddie, HB, Edgar, Eddie, Onion head, H, Balogh, Pan, Heather Pan, Panface, etc. I could go on for awhile. Actually, I’m not sure anyone calls me Heather =)
O: Overnight hospital stays 鈥?Lots of days when I was born (incubator baby) but none since
P: Pet peeve 鈥?Liars and people who are late
Q: Quote from a movie 鈥?“The goddamn pen is blue!” (Liar, Liar with Jim Carrey)
R: Righty or lefty 鈥?Right, to a ridiculous level. I have to lift a lighter weight with my left arm cause it is so weak!
S: Siblings 鈥?Melissa
T: Time you wake up 鈥?For work, typically around 5:30ish…on weekends I struggle to sleep in till 7
U: Undecided 鈥撀?About everything
V: Vegetables you dislike 鈥?I love veggies. All veggies. But I hate olives, and they’re a fruit….so we’ll just use that instead
W: What makes you run late 鈥?I’m def not a late person!
X: X-rays 鈥?Nope
Y: Yummy food you make 鈥?Um, I’ll get back to you on this one….

You Might Also Like

0 评论: