Williams-Sonoma Registry

17:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

I often dream about how lovely it would be to have my entire kitchen outfitted by Williams-Sonoma ! For all of you lucky brides out there, you can make that dream a reality by registering with Williams-Sonoma.

It would just be A-MAZ-ING to be in the kitchen with the new Spice Collection . Williams-Sonoma has partnered with third generation spice merchants to bring 50 diverse spices from all over the world. Not sure what to make? On the website you can check out individual recipes that pair well with each spice. Fabulous!

Williams-Sonoma Registry

Chopping with the Shun Edo 6 Piece Knife Set …or roasting something juicy in the Staub Cocotte …I think I could be more domestic than I thought!

Williams-Sonoma Registry

To find a store near you, click here . Happy shopping!

You Might Also Like

0 评论: