A Chic & Modern Wedding

16:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

I spent a good hour of my time browsing through the portfolio of the event & design planners FĂȘte and boy was I impressed! I decided to show you the one that was both chic and attainable enough for any of us to recreate. If you get a chance, have a look at the rest of their opulent portfolio, as it will provide you will boundless inspiration. (click images to enlarge)

A Chic & Modern Wedding

A large charcoal seating chart creates an impact when guests walk into the light, monochromatic white room. I am a big big big fan of lanterns. As you can see, they soften the room.

A Chic & Modern Wedding

I love the contrast between the long tables covered in maroon linens and the stark white walls and dinnerware.

A Chic & Modern Wedding

The large ivory candles show that you don’t need to fill a table with expensive floral centerpieces, and the empty spaces in between can be filled in with a collection of apples, pears, and figs.

{images: FĂȘte }

You Might Also Like

0 èŻ„èźș: