Weekly Wrap-Up + Perler Bead Guestbook

16:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

Happy Friday!

It’s been quite the week personally for me.. we’re on the move ! Because I won’t have internet access until later this weekend, please know that I will try my best to get back to your emails next week. Thanks for your patience.

By the way, how freaking cute is this?

Weekly Wrap-Up + Perler Bead Guestbook

For the guestbook they used perler beads, a fun way for guests to leave their mark. And the phrasing “I’ll stop the world and melt with you” is just uber clever…honestly the song is now just stuck in my head “and it’s getting better all the time…” :)

{image from JL Designs }

LOVELIES you might have missed this week:

A peek at Vera Wang’s collection at David’s Bridal (2012)
Real Wedding: Sweet yellow, black & white wedding in Edmonton
Real Wedding Stationery
Get the Look: Sweet yellow wedding
Colour palette no. 5
Vancouver engagement in historic chinatown
Top pinterest picks in November
Friday Wedding Tune: quelqu’un m’a dit

You Might Also Like

0 评论: