Jenny Packham 2012 Fall – Vintage Chic

17:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

One more view of a collection before I share my annual trends post on Monday. Another designer on my to-check list? Jenny Packham. Out of all the wedding gown designers, Jenny stands out in my mind as the only designer who has a signature style. Remember Kate Middleton’s pink/gold skimming dress that she wore to a fundraiser event? If you had to guess without knowing who the designer was but got the hint that it was someone who also designed wedding gowns, you could probably guess it was by Packham.

The gowns seem to wear so effortlessly. They’re ornate and somewhat vintage-styled. The beads are placed so delicately to add to the form of the gown and I could stare at the entire collection for hours. Below are just a few that I love. I’m beyond smitten with the first set of two, especially the one on the right.

Jenny Packham 2012 Fall – Vintage Chic
Jenny Packham 2012 Fall – Vintage Chic

You Might Also Like

0 评论: