Theme Update!

17:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

Theme Update!

It’s been more than three months already since I finally revealed our wedding theme. You can look back to that post here .

If you can believe it, not much has changed!

There is still not an exact “theme” so to speak. Although I guess if I had to nail it down right this second, I might say modern and fun with a retro vintage flare. Those are probably the buzz words bouncing around my head as I drive all over southern Ontario for work, day-dreaming about place cards and head table details in stop-and-go traffic.

As much as I love gorgeous romantic vintage weddings (hello! I’ve launched a business out of my love for the vintage theme), mason jars and lace are not exactly David’s style, nor does it reflect us as a couple. And let’s be real, I’m more of a quirky retro girl. So modern-vintage it is. Fun, fun, fun.

You can also continue to follow along on Pinterest .

I thought it would be fun to do an updated Etsy round up inspired by our wedding theme. Some of these items I’ve shared previously in Share The Love features. Some of them are already packed away for safekeeping in a spare closet at home. Other’s are still just daydreams that I’m hoping will turn in to reality.


Modern Vintage Playbill Wedd…

Cheerupcherup
$3.75

Custom Cake Banner No. 2

ReadyGo
$18.00

50 Colored “Piped Edges…

liddabits
$105.99

The Beau- men’s preppy p…

thebelleandthe…
$36.00

SALE for like ever acrylic s…

OhDierLiving
$20.00

Personalized Wedding Table N…

TypeTen
$10.00

Custom Large Banner No. 2 Ph…

ReadyGo
$26.00

Retro Table Number DIY Set (…

HermiasWishes
$15.00

RESERVED for MELISSA A Love …

AmandaArcher
$295.00

TIssue Tassel Garland- Elect…

TheFlairExchan…
$32.00

Confetti Wedding Invitation

Cheerupcherup
$3.75

Kraft envelope in 2 sizes I …

PapierLapin
$9.50

Mini Shipping Paper Tags – S…

InTheClear
$2.25

The Belle- preppy plaid fabr…

thebelleandthe…
$20.00

100 Mixed yellow embossed pa…

BelowBlink
$3.00

I hope you love it! I can’t wait to see it all come together months from now. June 1 can’t come soon enough.

- Krista

You Might Also Like

0 评论: