OUI!

17:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

The Future Groom Says: “I have been saying to Reesiah (now my fiancé) that we were selected to go to a trip to California in May for a conference I was selected to attend and I could bring one guest with me. While on this conference there was going to be a “gala/ball” we would attend. I told her about this conference since November of 2015.

To her surprise she didn’t know what my real plans were for this trip. Months go by and she asked for itinerary tickets for the trip (which I had to make fake ones to surprise her).”

The real truth is, I was going to surprise my girlfriend with a proposal In Paris. Paris was chosen because I traveled to Europe many summers and lived there also as a kid. Ever since I saw the Eiffel Tower I knew I would propose to the women of my dreams.

For months also I was coordinating with David about photos and places to visit while we were there. Once I got the blessing from her parents and mine as well everything was in motion to surprise my future fiancé.

So as we get to the airport, I handed her a card just as we are in front the airline checkin and it stated “bonjour” on the cover. I wrote in it “a trip to remember… Why not” and as she read that aloud the checkin lady said ” where are you both traveling to?” And I said “Paris”. Reesiah broke down in tears and was truly shocked we were going to Paris (her first time out the country!)

Her statement was “what are doing out there” and I said just a vacation and to see my family.

As we arrived in Paris we were on a time clock for a surprise proposal. So, I had to make up an event that would have Reesiah dress up for this special occasion. I planned ahead and made fake ticket master tickets to an “orchestra”which would start at 3pm.Reesiah with much surprise on her face was excited to do something different.

As we arrive at the location “bir Hakeem ” bridge her face was taken back by the view and you can tell she was thinking where’s the orchestra . As we walked on the bridge I stopped her and got down on one knee and proposed. David was taking pictures and already at the location waiting for us. After I proposed and she said “yes” with a huge smile we had a photo session with David though out the city and also had dinner at le Jules Verne that night.

OUI! OUI! OUI!

Credits

  • David Bacher Photography

You Might Also Like

0 评论: