Custom 'Comic'-like Invitations

17:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

Custom 'Comic'-like Invitations

So I’m looking around at some wedding save the date cards on etsy and as usual, I come across loads of flowery, frilly, pinky, pastely designs…you know what I mean. But then, out of the corner of my eye I see these sharp and color rich cards that are reminescent of the good old comic filled days. Actually they kind of remind me of those portraits you get done when you’re on vacation in vegas at one of those on-the-street kiosks. Now let me tell you, these will definately make a statement with your guests. Perhaps they will actually keep them?

Check out Penelopea on etsy for more samples & details on how you can get ‘custom art save the date’ cards. They are made by a group of three recently-married twentysomethings who are definately willing to take risks creatively.

You Might Also Like

0 评论: