3 Bridesmaid Gift Options Under $100

17:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

Happy Monday y’all :)

I hope you all had a fabulous easter weekend with family and friends. I was entirely in a shopping mood this past weekend, so I brought up the courage to find some affordable bridesmaid gift options all under $100. It’s one of those questions that I’m always asked by brides. So here are a few of my options. I tried my best to chose items that were available from stores in Canada because afterall, this is a Canadian wedding blog! Hope this might give you some ideas.

3 Bridesmaid Gift Options Under $100

Personalized gold charm with the first initial of each bridesmaid: $19. These pretties from Anthropologie would be utterly cute when paired with a chain or bracelet.

I am loving this silk chiffon scarf from Jacob at $49. You can choose a color that your bridesmaids can pair with their wedding ensemble or just for them to wear on their own. Pashminas are just as popular, but silk adds a bit of elegance to any outfit.

BCBG online started to take pre-orders on these Harlow Satin envelope clutches which I’m pretty sure your bridesmaids will love. They’re $78 each and come in a variety of colors and textures.

You Might Also Like

0 评论: