Let’s Wrap this Up!

16:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

TGIF. ‘Nuff said. This week has been aaaamazing for weddings, don’t you think? Before I jump into your weekly recap, I wanted to share with you a bouquet that I came across recently that I totally LOVED. I felt so inspired, that I pulled some colours from the bouquet and can’t help but think of ice cream cones and pretty things. It also sort of reminds me of a bouquet from a Ottawa real wedding that I featured recently – see it here .

Let’s Wrap this Up!

{image: Just Judy Photography via Cap Classique }

Lovelies you might have missed this week…

A vintage beauty in Calgary
A modern wedding in Halifax
A bridal shoot on a sand dune. Love.
A old hollywood glam inspired wedding in Edmonton
A peek at Matthew Williamson’s Bridal Collection

Have a great weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 评论: