Vera Wang’s New White Collection

16:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

Ladies….the holey grail of weddings has arrived! I am jumping out of my socks in anticipation for the date February 11. Why? Vera Wang has teamed up with David’s Bridal to create a new affordable line called “ White “. Ranging from $600-1400 US, these gowns are just as stunning as the ones on the runway and definitely easier on the pocketbook. I am dying just a little bit on the inside because I’m already married and I can’t take advantage of this!

Here’s a peek at the gorgeous collection.

Vera Wang’s New White CollectionVera Wang’s New White Collection

I actually have a friend who’s sister went down to the states on a vacation and picked up her dresses at David’s bridal. So if you’ve always dreamed of wearing Vera Wang, then maybe it’s time to plan that trip down to the states and pick up a dress while you’re there.

{images: David’s Bridal }

You Might Also Like

0 评论: