Real Wedding: Michelle & Alex [Cuba]

16:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

Real Wedding: Michelle & Alex [Cuba]

I would give just about anything to be under the warmth of the hot sun. Especially after hearing where this wedding took place: gorgeous Vardero, Cuba. Award-winning Edmonton photographer, JAG Photography definitely mixes up my recent winter features with this destination wedding. I know I always say it, but Jasser really ‘knack’ for beautiful black and white photography that exude great emotion. Moments + details + lovely couple + beautiful setting..what more can you ask for? Enjoy.

Real Wedding: Michelle & Alex [Cuba]How amazing are those bridesmaid dresses? I love the ruffle detailing on the single strap and the color is oh-so-rich.
Real Wedding: Michelle & Alex [Cuba]

Be sure to check out his blog for more of his lovely weddings.

{images courtesy JAG Photography }

You Might Also Like

0 评论: