Real Wedding: Candy & Jaycee (Part I)

16:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

You’re all in for a treat! I loved everything about this wedding, so it’s been separated into 3 parts.

New Zealand couple Candy & Jaycee are sharing with us their wedding held in Manila. There are some really beautiful DIY items that Candy created because she wanted a ‘personal’ touch. Stay tuned for those in part III. The photography is courtesy Kix Tavora and Jeff and Lisa Llarena.

Date: December 22,2008
Theme: Vintage & Romantic
Description of Wedding in 3 words: intimate, romantic, fun

Says Candy:

From the moment I started planning our wedding, I knew I’d need help, because we live in New Zealand and our wedding will take place in Manila, Philippines. So, we decided to hire a wedding coordinator and that’s probably the best thing we did, because Erika, our coordinator, was heaven sent. She took care of almost everything.

My gown was custom made by a local designer, Veluz Reyes .
You know how other brides fall in love with their gowns once they’ve tried them on? I fell in love with my designer when I saw her designs on her blog. Everything that I saw on her website was just beautiful. and even though I only got to try on my gown 3 weeks before our wedding, the fit was already perfect! It was amazing. The dress even had a second look for the reception!

I think the detailing on the back of her gown is just stunning.

Real Wedding: Candy & Jaycee (Part I)

And when a girl loves shoes, it’s hard to decide on one pair! Candy chose to wear green & pink satin heels from Nine West complete with the phrase “I DO” painted on the sole. The second pair were Christian Louboutin python bronze pumps.

Real Wedding: Candy & Jaycee (Part I)

You Might Also Like

0 评论: