DIY Mini Bunting Banners

16:00 Steampunk 0 Comments

For my last post , I showed you how I made my bunting table numbers. It doesn’t stop there! I am making a bunch of mini bunting banners as a cake topper, as a “Cards” sign, and just extras to hang around as decor.

I printed off extra flags from The Pretty Blog and stuck on some silver glitter alphabet stickers from Michael’s.

DIY Mini Bunting Banners

The “Just Married” sign will be part of my cake topper, and the end result will hopefully look like this:

Photo credit: Wedding Chicks

It feels like my theme has taken on a life of its own and now I am constantly making more bunting! These flags are super easy to make and I usually make them while I watch movies or my favourite TV shows.

I’m counting down seven months to the wedding and there is still a lot to do. What else do you think I should incorporate my bunting theme into, or do you think I’ve done enough?

You Might Also Like

0 评论: