A $250 Hotel Voucher? Yes, Please! Click For Details
Disclosure: This post is part of a local trips series and giveaway I’m doing in partnership with Amazon. Amazon compensated me and provided for my travel and accommodations in exchange for writing about my travels. Regardless, everything I have said in the post reflects my honest observations and opinions from my solo road trip.
I’m very excited to announce that this week I’ll be taking a solo road trip from the lovely but hectic NYC to Woodstock, Vermont and Milford, Pennsylvania to explore the local outdoor, cultural and offbeat offerings. The jaunt is part of a partnership with Amazon to promote their brand new booking website, Amazon Destinations, which showcases local properties and attraction deals that help you take a break from big city life.
The trip announcement is not only exciting for me (yay! no 5am car alarms for a few days!), but for you too, as it comes with a giveaway. One lucky Jessie on a Journey reader will receive a $250 voucher toward any Amazon Destination property of their choice for 2015. There are many awesome budget-friendly properties on the site, allowing the voucher to cover a full weekend depending where you choose. The winner will be selected via Random.org to ensure everyone has a fair shot..
There’s no purchase necessary to enter. Simply:
1. Click through to the new Amazon Destinations website
2. Find a property that looks awesome (it doesn’t have to be the one you stay in if you win)
3. Tweet using the following template: “If I won, I’d go to [your chosen destination from the local.amazon.com/travel website]. #AmazonDestinations @jessonajourney”
4. The winner will be notified via Direct Message on Twitter within five days after the end of the contest. The end date is Friday, 5/29/2015 at 11:59 AM PDT.
*Click here for full information on how to enter. Click here for the official online sweepstakes rules.
If you’d also like to follow my trip on social media, subscribe to my social channels — Instagram , Twitter and Facebook — and/or follow the hashtag #AmazonDestinations. Good luck and happy trails!

0 评论: