Hurteau: Oh Crap I’m Going To Be On TV

00:19 Steampunk 0 Comments

I’m going to be on TV. I’m telling you this so you can please make plans not to watch. (I’ll update you eventually on which dates to avoid.) I do not like the camera. It frightens me. It makes we want to run away—or cry. I knew when Cabela’s asked me to go on a Wyoming mule deer hunt with Table Mountain Outfitters that owners Scott and Angie Denny have a show on the Sportsman’s Channel. But there was no way they’d want me on there. Besides, if I were to be filmed, surely someone at Cabela’s would warn me. I had nothing to worry about. Hurteau:  Oh Crap I’m Going To Be On TV

On the first morning, I got dressed, ate breakfast, and was ready to hit the field when Joe Arterburn of Cabela’s asked casually, “You don’t mind if these guys film you, right?” Oh crap, I thought.

“Of course not,” I said.

Well, I managed not to run away or cry. And I managed to take this nice 3x3. Here’s a pic of me and camera man Mario Guisto. I’ll post more details and photos when I return from Wyoming. —DH

0

You Might Also Like

0 评论: