Hotel Monaco Baltimore Wedding by Robin Shotola
Tears on a groom, when he sees his bride for the First Look are pretty much my kryptonite. Romance is alive and well in this Hotel Monaco Baltimore Wedding from Robin Shotola Photography ! Bride, Lia, shares a bit about her wedding day.
“My most favorite part of the day was our First Look. The best butterflies I’ve ever had, followed by a moment with my future husband was the most memorable moment in time. I will never forget it. Our nighttime photo on the streets of Baltimore was my favorite. It captures such a beautiful time and place and will always be a part of the life that Mark and I have created here in such a great city! If I could do it all over again, I would add about 100 more hours to the day.. I never wanted it to end!!! “
Hotel Monaco Baltimore Wedding Vendors
Photographer: Robin Shotola Photography
Musicians: Ben Sherman, Acoustic Guitar
Officiant: Ceremony Officiants / Divine Transformation LLC
Cake Designer: Charm City Cakes
Floral Designer: Flowers & Fancies
Reception Venue: Hotel Monaco
Apparel: Lex Bridal
Band: Misspent Youth
Hair Stylist: Studio 921 Salon & Day Spa
Invitation Designer: Wedding Paper Divas

0 评论: